Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Savoring Summer

Well here I go I'm jumping in to the world of blogging with both feet. I look forward to sharing what I have read and hope to read, crafting projects, things that I find inspiring and my cooking and baking. A lot of what I come up with begins in my kitchen at the table, with the kids, reading, preparing dinner or doing the dishes. Like everyone starting a new craft or project there going to be some oops and unfinished projects to redo so I'll be sharing some of those as well. I look forward to reading your comments and hearing about what inspires you.


So for my first blog I wanted to share what was for lunch.



Yes pasta salad that wasn't very colorful. So I thought why not jazz it up!




My intent is to keep and savor the summer colors. I'm not quite ready to let go of those tasty and colorful fruits and vegetables. For this recipe I had some of my mom's tricolor pasta salad with artichoke hearts and jazzed it up with red and yellow cherry tomatoes, baby spinach leaves, cooked diced chicken and provolone cheese. Let the colors bring a smile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMM this looks yummy and so healthy too! Adding color to a meal sure does entice any appetite :)

Luisa, great job on the Blog--it looks GREAT!

Love,
Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...