Friday, September 11, 2009

Daily Therapy

A little windowsill herb gardening.


I don't have much of a green thumb but I'm trying once again trying not to kill the herbs. I think my green thumb power is to kill some, regrow some, sprinkle seeds and find unexpected surprise herbs in another pot. So far my method seems to work. When I need to spruce it up I go to my mom's herb garden pull things out bring it home and re pot and sprinkle seeds.

I'm surprised how theraputic it is to get my hands dirty in some soil, potting and regrowing. Mama's sometimes need that little something in their day even for just a moment to rejuvinate.

Gardening

Exercising

Baking

Knitting

Sipping tea

Reading

Writing

Reconnecting with a loved one

A smile or laughter from a child


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...