Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Yesterday was my birthday and it's been a three day event of family time :))
Saturday apple picking.


The whole gang Sophia 3, Valentina 5, Stefania 6, Gianfranco 8 and Melania 1 (in the wagaon).

Sunday morning chocolate chip or apple pancakes.


Sunday at the beach day before grandma's.


Monday night dinner and gifts.

Fishcakes with tomato and spinach salad, rice and broccoli.


What to read next? Favorite part of my birthday the smiles, fresh air and thoughtful writing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful weekend:) I know what book you are going to be reading next...:)

Lise said...

Happy birthday! If I see another $1 percolator, I'll pick it up for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...