Today's post is a follow up to Friday's moment of furinture stripping. Remember this piece of furniture. Well a friend mailed the last 4 knobs I needed. So I put them on took a picture (I apologized for the glare) and started putting all the linens away. Looks good so far right?
Other random stuff::
- I probably won't have any Monday links for a while. I'm actually trying to follow up on my own links and make some things.
- Way behind on posting at 5 Good Reasons and checking everyone's blogs. I'll try to be back soon.
- I'm almost done unravelling a throw that I was working on that was way too wide. On the bright side I really like the yarn and when I do it right it will look great on my bed.
- Bought a new organic shampoo at Trader Joe's. A little treat to me.
- Found this book Knitting America. Treat for the kids and grown ups about knitting and histrory.
- Found some really cute art work for the walls for the kids. Hope to hang those today.
- Best of all I have been an organizing maniac. The kid's play room/library is looking better.
Now off to a rainy and hopefully productive Monday.