Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yarn Along

Joining in today on Ginny's Yarn Along.  My favorite part about Wednesday is the yarn along with my coffee.  I have had a bit of crochet ADD lately.  See this throw that I have been working and can't get done well I'm unravelling it.  It's way too wide for my bed.  A big oops and waste of time. Hate when that happens.  Love the yarn in a double crochet so I will start this over with the right measurement. The yellow yarn was for more kitchen cloths but I'm unravelling it too.  I now have my eye on this cuff.  It is so cute I think I need two. 

 Ok those were the incompletes and here is the yummy crochetting.
I love love this book.  My personal goal this week is to crochet food each day.  I'm starting with fruits and veggies broccoli, celery and watermelon.  I really should have gone right to the cakes :)

4 comments:

MJ said...

This is so darn cute!!! Your watermelon, the book!! Love it!!

Erin @ Wild Whispers said...

I love the watermelon! I have to find the book!

Natalie/Woolhalla said...

That look so yummy!!

Julie said...

You not only make real food, but crocheted food as well, you are amazing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...