Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jewelry Finds


Why am I showing jewlery from the thrift store? Lately I've looked at my wardrobe and thought it needed a spruce up. Instead of going out and buying brand new clothes or accessories I wanted my own personal touch. I wanted to add pieces to my life and wardrobe that actually meant something like homemade scarves and thrifted jewelry. I think women when they become moms life changes drastically and can be unexpected. We can lose ourselves rather quickly by always putting our little people first. Then we can't go back to what we used to wear before children or wear things that don't bring out our best. Instead why not bring something to ourselves that can be unique, thrifted (with a story behind it), something new from something old. A little something to add a little pizzaz and smile. It will certainly make our little ones smile too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pendant and wood bracelet :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...