Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blog Lists

After reading everyone's blogs this past holiday season there has been so much inspiration I couldn't keep up so I decided on making a list of things I'd like to try to make, bake and read.

From: Angry Chicken

Marshmallows dipped in chocolate

Holiday Napkins from Dec. 17, 2009


Recipes

Apricot Crumble

Marshmallows I'm excited about this one because I didn't know you could make homemade
marshmallows without eggs!


From: In the Purple House

Linen scarf I'm thinking for me and the girls.

Autumnal Wreath For our home or a gift.

headbands Can never have enough of those.

wall hanging made with buttons

I'm going to need a lot more buttons I'll be on the wathch for those.



Articles of interest: because I'm always wondering how others do it.

The Growing Backlash Against Overparenting

down--to earth: Living a deliberate life

Unschool Days

Books: Simplicity Parenting


2 comments:

Lise said...

Oh, Luisa, how flattering to be counted in your list. Thanks!

I'm reading "Simplicity Parenting" right now, and it's great.

Julie said...

Can't wait to add more items to your lists! We are going to be very inspired and very busy:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...