Thursday, August 11, 2011

Late Night Yarn Along

Well hello friends I apologize for the lack of un creative posts lately.   Last week I got carried by a sea of paperwork and 2 days straight of computer time.  After all that I needed a break and decided to tackle other places that needed attention specifically the art studio.  In between all this I have been collecting and doing a little reading of various materials

 Picked up a copy of the latest Stitch magazine and last week I won my first blog giveaway 1-2-3 Sew from House on Hill Road.  So so so excited by this book when I won and it came in the mail.:))
 While shopping today couldn't pass up these 2 magazines.

These books are what the kids have been reading lately. 

Lots of reading fun for everyone this week.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love the way you share what you're up to :O)

My Autumn copy of Artful Blogging has arrived today - I can't wait to get stuck in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...