Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Links



After a weekend of freezing vegetables I dared something new for me I pickled peppers today.  It's my first canning experience so I'm hoping for the best once they are ready.  Next canning day I'm hoping will be the pickling cucumbers.  But that's it for canning this season not ready to venture more into canning. 

For now I'll stick with the things that I'm comfortable with and trying new things I find in books and the blogs for inspiration. 

:: I'm undecided about buying a bamboo utensil set , bambu sporks or this wooden utensil set. 
::  These peg people are too cute and these too.
:: I decided to start keeping those magnets that come in the mail so I can make these magnets.
:: This garland idea is cute great for using felt or fabric scraps.
:: Must remember these gift tags for the holidays.
:: Been thinking about a paper cutter would come in handy to cut squares for this mosiac.
:: Love this article about not giving up to go with my favorite book.
:: Been  enjoying making seasoned popcorn.
:: Never thought of making applesauce in a crockpot.
:: Freezing meatloaf may be a good dinner some night.

Well that's today's list inspirations.

1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your jars of peppers look lovely!

Thanks for the linky love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...