Today's post is a day late and a bit scattered. So here's what has been going on...
Cleaning up the consequences of Christmas in the sewing studio.
Finally finished this past Friday the Christmas gifts: grey scarf for Jimmy and a reader's wrap for my mom made of Lion's Brand Suede yarn. I tried to take pictures and write a tutorial for the wrap but it was getting confusing.
Tried a new Lo Mein recipe. I'll be sharing the recipe on Thursday.Started a new blog about our homeschooling experience. Hope to share this with you soon.
Another doily ornament I don't know why I started it I just couldn't stop. I either need help for my doily addiction or more doily patterns. Definitely more doily patterns.
And lastly the Monday list of links that inspired me in the past week.
- Found out I can make my own I starch .
- I really like these cute dolls from this blog the tutorial is here. Hmm....Easter or Christmas gifts.
- I'm think of adding these wooden keychains as Christmas gift next year but I definitely want one for myself.
- This cool chalkboard globe.
- I love this crochetted hat so much I would love to work on it soon.
Well that's it for now. I'll be back later with the cinnamon playdough recipe.