Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Blog

Well friends I started a new blog. YesI know 5 kids and all that goes on with life and 1 blog already why start another one? This is our first year homeschooling all 5 children. I have wanted to post about it many times and share experiences and ideas but there never seemed to be a good time. I realized this blog is more about crafting, recipes, organizing and any other ideas that pop into my head. The homeschooling just didn't seem to mesh here. So why not start another blog and keep the two separate. I thought it would be easier on the readers for the ones that enjoy reading about homeschooling and related experiences they can click on the button on the right, follow it or pass it along. For my readers that aren't interested in homeschooling and enjoy This Little Kitchen as it is no worries just hope you keep enjoying it.
So here I go come on over and join me over at 5 Good Reasons.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

I have blog awards for you over at my blog.
http://householdways.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-awards.html
Looking forward to your new blog, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...