Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WIP Wednesday-Furniture and Fabric

There has been a lot of activity in the basement lately from laundry, cleaning, kids in the art studio , in the sewing studio, furniture fix ups and furniture painting. Here is what's in progress now.
Two chairs in the sewing studio that need a new cover and a pillow.
These are the fabrics (Alexander Henry Collection 2008) I'll be using. A friend found them at Mardin's over the summer. I'll have pictures of the finished chairs tomorrow.

Almost done with this night stand for the younger girls' room. The paint is still drying and hope to have it in their room by tonight.

This is next on my painting project list. A friend found this and thought it would be perfect in my home. I'm thinking a white night stand in the older girls' room.

1 comment:

dls said...

I love the fabric with the pattern pieces..... searched the internet for off and on for a couple of weeks until I found some..... I now have 2 yards waiting for a suitable project.

Love seeing your projects in progress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...