I was origanally going to call this post "on my night stand" but then I saw Amanda's post today about 10 things. Thought what would my 10 things be?
1. Deciding to unschool my kids :))) I know have happy happy kids.
2. Watching the kids make up their own soccer game. (Might be a friday moment tomorrow.)
3. Try to remember to include the kids in food prep.
4. Working together to make more room in the playroom/ reading room yes it may be a chore but we actually had some fun.
5. Splashing in the pool with my kids and having a race.
6. Enjoyed the kids celebration yesterday.
7. Figuring out a bandana quilt for us lie on outside.
8. Deciding on the next book and reading magazines for some mama time.
9. Pureeing the beets today. Hoping for better luck this week with beets.
10. Getting 1 more thing off the to do list for that ahhh feeling tonight.
Follow up on #8 what is on my night stand?
- The Help I finished reading this a couple of weeks ago and it was the best book I ever read. It definitely lives up to the hype and deserves to be on the bestseller list.
- Snow Flower and Secret Fan
- Broken Verses
- Pocketful of Names
- The Thirteen Circle
- Real Simple magazine
- People and Entertainment Weekly magazines because I like a healthy dose of weekly gossip and I don't have to watch it on tv :)
I haven't decided on which book to start next but I'm a little nervous about starting a good book because I won't be able to put it down and then I'll get nothing done. haha
Loved to hear what summer reads you're enjoying?