Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lists, lists and more lists

Hello friends it's been a few days. I was overloaded with way too much laundry. No food in the fridge. And suffering from ADCD "Attention Deficit Craft Disorder" I'm not sure who that's from but we all know that a lot of us suffer from it. Lately I look at the yarn and I don't know how to knit the project I want. I look at the suede yarn and I don't know how to make the ponchos. I see the embroidery still on hold. The book still not finished reading. What to do? Well sit down and make some lists. Not one but 3 or 4!
So Saturday night sat down with my meatballs and sauce over rice with a side of greens (no pasta or subrolls) and got out several cookbooks and worked on my favorite list. Thought about what needs to go on the grocery list and looked over several recipes I wanted to try. Added the ingredients to the list and hope for the best that they will be made.
Ratatoulle
Tomatoe Soup with Fennel
Asparagis, Leek and Shitake Ragout
Cauliflower with Salsa Verde
Red Cabbage Salad
Chickpeas and Spinach
Some of these are from A Homeade Life.
And oh yes when in need of additional mental organization journaling the thoughts and stories.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...