Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Foodie Family

I apologize to you if lately this seems more like a food blog instead of a place for all kinds of creations. Not much crafting has been going on here. It's been slow but I have been enjoying the knitting it's rythmic and helpful to my soul. The reading has also been a little slow but enjoyable. I guess that's why you have been seeing a lot of food lately. I can only work on one thing at a time and try to do it well. Of course all my cooking has been inspiring my children. I guess you could say we are a family of foodies.

I have woken up on more than one occasion on weekends to find breakfast all ready made by my kids for mom and dad.





This second salad was really tasty. It was made with carrots, fennel, tomatoes, celery and croutons tossed together with ranch dressing. I put some in wrap. Very yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...