Chicken Dumpling Soup1 16 oz bag of pork or chicken potstickers
32 oz container of chicken or vegetable broth
Soy sauce packet or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 cup cooked diced chicken
4 cups water
1-3 stalks of green onions chopped (optional)
1. Check the directions on the bag of potstickers to see if they need to cook for 2 minutes or 8 minutes. The time may vary whatever it may be be sure not to overcook.
2. Wash and peel the outlayer of the carrot then peel the the rest of the carrot so it's these thin shreds.
3. In a pot combine water broth and soy sauce packet. Bring to a boil.
4. Then add chicken, carrots and posticker. Cook covered till potsticker are heated through (see directions on package for time.)
5. Ladle into bowls sprinkle with on greens.
Feel warm, smile & enjoy.