Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yarn Along: Dismemebered Bears

This week I have something to show for the yarn along. These bears were started back in November or December and they were meant to be Christmas gifts. Ahem they are now going to be Easter Bears

Some are starting to look good coming almost together at least now they have limbs.
 These guys are on their way to having limbs.
 Reading right now?  Well I pick up this book and carry it around everywhere and read a page when I can.

These magazines are the treat of the week can you blame some of my favorites.  I got the Crochet World because I can't resist the cover.  Cupcake potholder are too cute perfect for when we have our baking sessions.

1 comment:

cpcable said...

These will be perfect Easter bears! Do you like the book? It's been in my reading queue for awhile, but I haven't picked it up yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...