Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Yarn Along Wednesday:Still Christmas Gifts

The after Christmas week around here has been nice and quiet as I still work on late Christmas gifts that are turning into New Year's gifts. I swear after New Year's I'm making a Christmas oath to start working on Christmas 2012 handmade gifts while the ideas are still fresh in my head. Does anyone else want to join in on the Christmas oath?


So for this week's yarn along I don't have the pictures of the completed cowls (maybe tomorrow) but I have these 2 great Christmas gifts. One is an older knitting reference book and the latest issue of Crochet Today.  Love all the projects in this issue I actually gave myself a headache from all the ideas

Hope your enjoying some good reads or yarn project?

1 comment:

Unconventional Mom said...

all the best for the 2012!
love
Monica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...