Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Monday Links

Ok a day late on the Monday links but there has been quite a bit of elving and decorating and loads of tape dispensed around here that I forgot to post this yesterday.
Been collecting stain glass cookie recipes to make another year.
A neat claydough recipe.
Love roasting brussel sprouts (that's what's in the picture).
I like the design of this crochet bag with granny squares it just needs some color changes don't you think?
Gift tags in pinch these week.
I shouldn't even look at this post for a tote it's too tempting.
Don't think I'll make my own nutella  here is a recipe if anyone is feeling adventurous.
Simply awesome brown paper bag  and book pages gift wrapping.
Felt flowers for pins, ponytail holders maybe.

Hopefully I'll be back later with an elving post :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...