Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yarn Along: Headless Bears

Joining in this week for Ginny's yarn along.


 This project look familiar?  Yes it's the same bear but instead of pink there is a grey version and soon brown that I'm starting today. I need to make 5 for Christmas so I decided on a system to make all the bodies first and then continue with the rest of the pieces.
On the coffee table right now Christmas books and Falalala Felt for elving inspiration :)
Can't wait to see what your making.

3 comments:

Lise said...

Those bears are going to be so cute. Good way to go about it--assembly-line style. I forgot about Falala Felt, since seeing it all over blogland last year. Might have to request that from the library (as if I need one more thing to make!)

Deb said...

Such cute bears ♥
Your apple bread recipe sounds delicious.

Unknown said...

Handmade gifts are always the best, aren't they?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...