Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yarn Along:Plarn & More More Books

I'm excited about joining Ginny's yarn along this week I've got the plarn bag done and books.


 Yes feeling accomplished after this completing a project.  I posted on how to make the plarn  a while back something I learned from my local yarn store.  I love the pattern (Girlfriend Market Bag) but knitting with plastic bags was not always fun especially when I have wool on another set of needles. The good thing is it's forgiving when it comes to making mistakes and yes it does stretch a lot I threw in bananas and an acorn squash for this picture.
I think I might try crochetting one next time.  I was also hoping to make them for Christmas but I'm not so sure right now.
 Still not reading much but collecting plenty and I discovered I'm not safe at Lowe's.  Went in on Saturday for cotton twine for another rug.  As I was supposed to be leaving this awesome cupcake book caught my eye.  Here are some of my favorites:




 This last one the is spaghetti & meatballs so cute!  Everything is decorated with frosting candy chocolate.  As you can see I couldn't resist and had to have it.

What else I can't resist?

A really good booksale. 

3 comments:

Tonya Gunn said...

What a book find.
I also love book sales, certainly my weakness.

nocton4 said...

wow fab book sale
loving your bag
happy days
x

Lori ann said...

i love those book sales too, and the bag is wonderful. i've thought of making one too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...