Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yarn Along: More on the needles & new book :)

My favorite part about Wednesday are yarn and books for Ginny's yarn along.  For my next knitting class on Saturday my homework is to make 4 squares so that my instructor can show us something new.  One of them had to be a garter stitch and the others I guess could be anything so I tried out a couple of patterns from this knitting book.   

 And guess who I met last night....
Alice Hoffman!  She was at our local book store for a book signing for "The Dovekeepers"  It was so wonderful to hear her speak and this book so far is amazing.

Hope your enjoying a good read this Wednesday :)

1 comment:

Lori ann said...

thats exciting to be learning something new, i wonder what you'll do with your squares?

i'm looking forward to reading that book too, how fun to meet the author!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...