It's been a hot summery week so why not make a beach cake to go along with the weather? We had this cake on July 4th and for breakfast the next day.
1. Prepare blue jello (3 oz box) using the speed set method.
2. Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions.
3. Take 1 package of graham crackers and crush in food processor. Then set aside in a bowl.
4. Bake a vanilla cake in a 9x12 rectangle pan and then cool.
5. After the cake is cooled down cut out about a quarter of the cake. Not straight across more like a wave.
Enjoy your dessert!