Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yarn Along

Joining Ginny over the at Small Things for Wednesday's yarn along.  Sorry the picture isn't so great.  Finished the Interpreter of Maladies which I would recommend.  After that I decided to read Viola in the Spotlight by Adriana Trigiani.  It was an enjoyable teen novel  that I'm keeping for my girls.  Next on my list is Once Upon a Time There Was You by Elizbeth Berg.    She's one of my favorite authors hoping to see her next week at book signing. 
Lately with spring weather creeping up on us  I have wanted some fresh scarves so I pulled out some new yarn with fun colors and cast on last night.  This will be my on the go project for today even though it dreary and rainy.
Can't wait to see what your reading and making.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...