Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Look to the threads


Well I'm finally back on line after having no internet service for a couple of days. So I got up this morning with every intent of bringing it back. February has rolled in with some challenges and pile ups. All Mondays have turned into flops. A different child each Monday has been struck with an illness. Dishes keep reappearing in the sink and just staying there. Clean folded laundry won't put itself away. Clutter everywhere. Forgotten coffee in the pot and a cup of tea in the microwave. Even Myspace (my desk) is an upheaval.


Well what to do? Slowly peel at my desk the layers of projects. Fortunately Tuesdays are a lot better looking than Mondays. I think everyone is looking towards some beauty in February. Lately I look to the thread holder.

The vibrant colors are inviting and happy while I dream of their future in skirts, bags, scarves, quilts....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty colors :)

Julie said...

There is always light at the end of the tunnel:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...