Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thrifty Finds Books & Puzzles

Lately I have had some good luck thrifting I haven't been hunting for anythimg in particular but came across these and couldn't pass them up.


I love puzzles but don't make the time for them and I hope to change that soon.  I've had on my wish list Christmas puzzles.  My intent is to start a holiday tradition of having Chrismas puzzles around.
Of course some children's, dictionaries.  I'm think of starting another collection children's dictionaries in foreign languages.  Love this Daring Book for Girls. My girls already have a copy this one is for my library for now...  never too old to collect childrens books.
These next finds I came across last night.


I had a couple of very happy kids playing with this dollhouse this morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...