Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A bit of cleaning lately

Been away from this space because I'm getting that spring time itch. I know it's still cold outside but with all the beautiful sunshine I have been dreaming of warmer weather, planting and yes reorganizing inside so I don't have to do it later. I started  with the playroom because somethings need to be sorted and donated.
After I cleaned and organized I made this mess. Couldn't blame the kids because I decided to tackle the kids library over the weekend.  It longer than I expected.
But it was well worth it.  Magazines and books all organized and handy.  Now I'm thinking rag rugs would be cozy but that's going to have to wait a bit.  Here's what I'm tackling next.

Need to log in all these books into librarything and finally put them away.
Oh great it's tax season and there is a lot of paperwork in my library.  I haven't shown this space before and was hoping to make it all pretty before I took pictures.
But it looks like it's going to be a while longer before it looks pretty in my library.  lol.  I hope to be back in this space soon , visiting everyone's blog and post at 5 Good Reasons but for now real life calls me and it's saying clean me up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...