This was my smallest one. I decided to be a little daring today and give a tutorial on how to make one of these.
2. Slip stich into first chain. Put the hook through the first chain, then yarn over and pull through both loops. You will be left with ring or as I call it a tiny wreath.
3. Next chain 3 and place a stitch marker in the third chain.
5. Then do yarn over hook pull it through the ring and there will be three loops on the hook.
6. Yarn over hook and pull through first two loops. Now there will be two loops left on the hook.
7. Do the same again yarn over hook and pull through two loops. One loop will be left remaining on the hook and the first double crochet is completed.8. Keep double crochetting into the center ring all the way around. This could be anywhere from 8-15 double crochets. It will look like this. 9. Now that your back at the beginning slip stich into the third chain where your stitch marker is. Put your hook through that third chain then yarn over hook and pull through both loops. This will close and you can begin the next row.
The second row is now complete. This may curl a bit. If you prefer it flatter then do 2 double crochets into each spot. I'm not sure if I said that right and I don't have a picture but this will make it a little bigger and flatter. 11. At the end of thsecond row slip stitch into the third chain where the stitch marker is. Put the hook through the third chain, yarn over hook and pull through both loops.
That's how the round ones were made with a few variations. As I was making this one I thought how about a few knitted squares lol?