I apologize for not sharing our handmade gifts but they are scattered around the house. I was not the most organized this year for the holidays. I usually have list for baking and holiday to do's but not this year. Didn't make the cake balls, not enough sugar cookies, no gingerbread house and didn't finish the handmades I'm crochetting. I guess it was the year take it easy and be together and figure stuff out. That's ok there's still New Year's Day to celebrate the last of the handmades and baking :)
2010 was a good year but there was a lot that was "new" a new house and homeschooling for the first time all 5 children. That was enough to enjoy,juggle, balance, frustrate and adjust for one year for all. Looking forward to our third season in our home and settling into some traditions and a more consistent homeschooling rhythm.
Today I'm looking forward to more snow fun, sewing, homemade pizza and book browsing.
- Don't Sing at the Table: Life Lessons from My Grandmothers I started it before the holidays but never finished.
- Mudbound hmm maybe my next book
- Crochet the Complete Guide This book is going to be very handy.
- Yummi Gurumi Oh the yummy crochetting.
- Artful Blogging
- Maglia This book is a knitting in Italian I don't have the link.
- Nonna Tell Me a Story