But so far here's what I have been collecting lately from the internet and blog world.
I'm always on the look out for kids crafts, activities or learning ideas that are neat and creative. The best part about finding new ideas is they come from moms or educators from all over the world.
- I love what this mom did with these fish.
- Here is how those little photo albums come in handy for a toddler learning the alphabet.
- So many fun possibilities of using chalkboard paint on thick paper like cardboard or paint chips. I was also thinking they would be great for a birthday gift or party favors.
- These alphabet cards are clever and can be customized to your needs. I was thinking of using scrabble tiles for the letters. (I collect Scrabble games just for the letter tiles)
- Watercolor for a rainy day.
Daydreaming that someday I will get to do these.
- I love these little flowers I hope to learn to crochet soon.
- Looking forward to someday printing out my yearly blog posts like this blog book or Angry Chickens version.
- Homemade hand soap. Love the pump and jar. Right now it's just an idea but it would be nice.
- I'm thinking I need to make a new tote like this or this.
- Oh these acorns :)
Latley I have been researching homemande shampoos. My hair has gotten a lot more unmanagable after having kids and has never been the same. (Oh those hormones. I refuse to blame it on age.) Well I have tried the baking soda and the shampoo bars and both together but it's still not it. I'm not up for more shampoo trial and errors. So what's next? How about homemade liquid shampoo using castille soap.
Can you blame me for throwing in a few recipes. My recipe binder is getting really thick lol.
- I'm not a fan of butternut squash but this one just looks so warm with homemade croutons,
- Scrambled tofu instead of scrambled eggs? I thought yes! So far no one else is going for it. How can we go wrong with veggies and tofu scrambled?
- Fall is in the air with oatmeal and apple pancakes , oatmeal bake and pumpkin muffins .
- Fennel, lemon and potatoes sounds yummy with fresh bread.
Ok that was definitely a big Monday List.