Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sleepy Blogger

Well friends it's been a few days since I've posted anything besides the outdoor challenge but it actually feels longer. I'm also missing reading everyone else's blogs this week because I might go into inspiration overload, so I have had to take a break for a few days.
I'm suffering from TMS Tired Mama Syndrome. I'm sure many of you out there suffer from this. It hits anytime and whenever it wants and the symptoms are making moms just plain pooped out. Fluctuations in weather from 90 degrees to 60 degrees, kids with loads of creative energy all at the same time and endless questions that I don't have answers to are main the culprits. Possible cures lots of tea or coffee, limited sunshine, sleep and taking it slow by breaking up the day into chunks. The main cure I do believe that has been helping is keeping in mind if today was my last day did I do what fulfilled me and did I inspire and convey that to my family?
May you to have an inspiring day!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

TMS, I love it:) I also "suffer" this from time to time. I like the way you handled it by treating the day like its your last. I wish I could say I handled my bad days like that.

Luisa said...

Alicia-I forgot the warning it's not contagious but it is an epidemic lol

Ana said...

Hahahaha, we've had an outburst of TMS over here too. I love the idea of treating every day like it's the last one.
A long time ago somebody told me (or maybe I read it somewhere, I don't remember) that a good trick to keep marital disputes in perspective was to always part ways thinking it could be the last time we saw each other. I practice it, and it works! But I never thought about applying it to myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...