Neat braids that Stefania did herself.
Quilting Dilemna: taking old receiving blankets and trying to come up with a quilt design I like before I begin cutting. I'll talk more about this another time.Completed the doll cardigan now it just needs to be assembled.
What else I'm loving this week:
- Yarning with my kids
- Finishing 1 project
- Finally getting on the ball to make my own bread Artisan Bread in Five Minutes
- New stainless straws - Finally we can stop using the disposable plastic straws filling the landfills. Amazon has a few different sizes. Also looking into glass straws. I know sounds crazy but these straws are forever.
- Glad Rags - (I'll let you research this one) and Glad Rag Hankies (to replace tissues)
- Food Inc. - I have a feeling I'm not going to love what I hear in this but maybe making my own bread and joining a csa and shopping at farmer's markets will ease the pain.
- Japenese Masking Tape Craftiness - Definitely check out all 4 parts. Who knew you could do that with tape?
- I really want to crochet this someday.
- Washing my face with honey. Really I'm not kidding. I even read it on Crunchy Chicken . Is it odd that my face felt cleaner after washing it with honey?
- No more rain just loads and loads of sunshine.