Friday, March 5, 2010

Pizza Night!

I was hoping to get some sewing done this week but that didn't happen. My desk is littered. I haven't begun reading my new book. Started the same doll cardigan 3 times because of knitting mistakes but that's ok I'm learning. What did work out?

Pizza Night!

Can't go wrong with pizza night. Around here I have been making my own pizza dough for several years. Sometime in the morning I make 3-4 bowls of dough cover them and let them rise. After that I cook the meat for the topping. When it's closer to meal time that's when the fun begins because it's more of a family event. Everyone likes to get involved chopping, pouring, spreading and sprinkling. Somehow I think it makes the pizza more mouth watering. What's nice is Gianfranco can help make his own pizza (dairy free). Some like their cheese pizzas plain and some like it with everything. Whatever the topping it's fun for all. I'd love to hear of your family meals (or baking) that brings everyone together.

5 comments:

Julie said...

That pizza looks so good! What wonderful little chefs you have:)

Katiebee said...

Wow! Those pizza's look great! and so nice to have little helpers~

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Yum! That looks fantastic!

If you are looking for Kale recipes, here is my personal favorite (the soup is really good too):

http://goddesshobbies.blogspot.com/2007/11/garlic-kale-linguine.html

This stuff is SO good! Have a great Friday!

Val

www.DomesticSuccess.com said...

That one w/ onions looks yummy - and I don't usually like them on pizza! I feel like pizza for dinner tonight now!

Luisa said...

Val-Thanks for coming over. I checked out the Chanterelle Kale Linguine and it looks divine.
Wendy-hope you had a good pizza dinner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...