Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Yarn Along-Wrist Warmers in Progress

For the Yarn Along this week another Mollie Makes came in the mail recently.  I have been catching up on some older issues of Real Simple.  Does anyone else keep stacks of magazines and I mean a year or 2 worth of each magazine that you like?  Love having them for inspiration or in the winter and summer between books.
 

The owl wristwarmers are coming along. I'm hoping for the next yarn along I'll have them done.  Hoping I'll hve a completed project in February.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Oooh, I've never seen that magazine, Mollie Makes. Looks like fun! Love your little owlies... will check back to see when they are done. And yes... I have piles of magazines too. Even ones that are years old!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...