Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday Yarn Along Long Time

 
Well friends it's been a long long time since I checked into this space. What a better way to check in but with a yarn along of course.  Fall has arrived,  Halloween is here and Sandy is gone from the Northeast but not forgotten. 
 
 
 Once the weather started cooling and summer was officially definitely over it's crochet season over here.  What to begin with how about a couple of afghans.  The blue one is cozy and snuggly and the lighter colored is a lap blanket for V. for Christmas good for snuggling and reading. 
 Back at it again with the cotton twine working on another rug this time I'm trying to write the pattern for myself.  It's a little tricky for me because I tend to fly off the seat of my pants crochetting.
I have had some good reads which I hope to share soon.  I'm currently reading The of Learning Dangerously: Adventures in Homeschooling.  I love that the words dangerous and homeshooling are together in the title. 

Hoping your enjoying a good project or good read!

3 comments:

flyingjen said...

I tend to fly by the seat of my pants while crocheting too...I usually make it up as I go along.

Heather said...

I have yet to get the hang of crochet, but it is beautiful! I would like to knit a rug, but need bigger needles :-)

Nathaly said...

une belle douceur :0) bravo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...