Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Links

Well a very rainy monday is here and plenty to do so how about some monday links for inspiration for this week?

Added these two to my recipe list to make this summer asparagus guacamole and lettuce soup.
Love this hoops.
Found a homemade nesquik recipe in the post there is recipe for chocolate syrup.  How awesome may never have to buy these two things again but I think I may need to get better cocoa powder. 
Found a loveley drawing blog.
I'm intrigued by this drawing book.
Don't tell me you don't think these bubble wands aren't awesome! I want one for me too.
I just want to make this cake for no reason it looks happy.
Came across this homemade ranch dressing
This looks like a fun basil experiment for adults and kids.

Can't wait to see what I find this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...