Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Late Monday Links

It's been a while since there were any Monday links but I came across these links lately and wanted to share all the inspiration and hopes to make some day.

:: This fabric is beautiful.
:: The words in this post are my favorite.
:: These cards are cute that I was thinking if I send any out next year to do this . 
:: Christmas boxes good idea for gift wrapping.
:: Yummy nutella cookies.
:: The colors and design of this crochetted afghan and this one.
:: My favorite video about boys & dance.
:: Thinking about these bandanas.
:: Love the cover of this magazine.
:: Found this neat magazine for kids.

Hoping your finding bits of inspiration today too :)

1 comment:

Lise said...

Thanks for the link, Luisa!

That second crocheted afghan is amazing! Someday I hope I can manage such an ambitious project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...