Friday, October 9, 2015

1 Year later and moving over

Well it has been over a year since my last post.  I didn't realize so much time has passed.  There have been so many times I have wanted to stop in and write but then I lose the mojo for it.  I wasn't able to return to blogging with a whole heart.  It weighed on me for a while should I just stop altogether and move on?  I came to the conclusion why not move over.  So I will be leaving this space and starting a new blog Luisa's Creations.  I turned 40 in September and  I would say I'm reinventing myself slowly and now ready for something more.  I won't be shutting this one down it has a lot of good memories for me like looking at a photo album and it was a way of connecting with others in the blogsphere.  I really treasure those moments. For a few years I blogged on my laptop in my little kitchen and I spent a lot of time there but it seems like a life time ago.  Thank you to my readers and followers for coming to this space. I  hope you join me over at Luisascreations and on instagram luisascreations.

Luisa


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...