Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So What's Going....

Well friends finally popping in here to say a hello.  The emotional roller coaster and soul searching continues.  I can honestly say I’m thinking with clarity and an open heart for the first time in many many years.   Having babies nursing and young toddlers can give moms foggy brains for a while. 

So what is going on right now? Plenty of creativity, homeschooling and some cooking and baking.  There have been bits and pieces share but I have had to write everything down because I don’t have internet access where I’m staying and I have no pictures to show right now.  As much as it feels good to write everything down I have missed blogging.  Thank goodness for libraries.  We are pretty well known there right now.  But I think I have solved the blogging issue when I’m at the library I pull up as many tabs as I can think of, then read them later. (The bummer part is I can't leave comments.) I also figured out my posting problem.  Type it in word and copy and paste later into the blog.  Blogging problem solved :)

I know this post is rather vague and all over the place about what’s going on but to get to the root of it all well it probably would turn into a book and I’m not ready for that.  What I can share are these positive little snippets from our days lately (hope to have pictures in another post).

:: Through it all baking is good for the soul we made an Orange Olive Oil Cake that did not look good and smelled like popcorn when I baked it but I swear it was tasty.

:: I don’t have my recipe binder handy but I came across this Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Recipe.  Because when your down you need cookies to smile.
:: Luckily through it all homeschooling continues and I’m documenting consistently as well as doing this in a different environment.

:: Made up a Chicken Dumpling Soup.

:: Finally finished a cowl for me J  now working on a crocheted bag to carry around my other WIP’s.

:: Oh did I mention I love libraries.  The one I go to has great children’s books and a great used book sale.  I did control myself and only got 10 books.

:: We went on walks with the kids on those unusually nice winter days.

:: Stepped onto the beach on really windy day and was wondering where is the sea glass?

:: Found a fudge shop and oh is it good.

:: Writing down what our favorite moments were from that day. 

:: Remembering each day to take a breath because everything is slowed down.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...