Friday, February 10, 2012

Going along

Looks like I could be in and out of this space for a bit.  Thank goodness for libraries for books and internet.  As I mentioned before I have some soul searching and things have been quite complicated.  Too complicated to mention or post.  Hopefully someday into he future I will be able to share a bit more about this journey.  There is not much too say or show for recipes but our homeschooling continues and my personal growth is challenged.  At 36 I'm reaching a new crossroads that was probably inevitable but I need to strive higher, look forward into a brighter and more challenging future all alongside my children that are always with me :))

Living for today together. Today is a good day

4 comments:

Julie said...

"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming, is where the dance of life really takes place."
-Barbara DeAngelis

Julie said...

"Do not go where the path may lead,go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lise said...

Thinking of you in this trying time. It sounds like you're staying strong; good for you.

Holly C. said...

Wishing you well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...