Sunday, January 29, 2012

All that matters

Being away from this space lately has been very hard.  There has been so much I wanted  share in recent posts that never transpired:

-The soups I have been making even while nursing a cold.  So happy that it was just a cold and not some other bug I got a few weeks ago.
-More soups from my favorite magazine right now. Which got me thinking of doing a series of posts on soups/ stews.
-Finished a yarn project and started another.
-Trying new things out in our homeschooling.
-Lots of creative juices flowing with projects and ideas for 2012.
-Meant to post on my other blog which has been neglected for too long with ideas.
-Loving all our children's books from the library.
-Updated my reading list on the right to share what I have read so far.
-Wanted to at least keep up with posts through the Yarn Alongs and Friday Moments.

But as you can see none of it has been posted and for now I couldn't even promise that I will be back to post consistently.  Without getting into any details truthfully right now I'm 36 years old and I'm doing a lot soul searching and struggling with decisions.  I'm finding that I need to be here for my children as I take each day and sometimes each hour slowly as I reflect and struggle.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Take as much time as you need. You will make it. This is "living" my dear...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...